Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Long time no blog...

The reasons for this are  twofold: Firstly, this blog is really for posting about our day to day life in Tanzania to fill in the gaps that there isn't space for in our newsletters and since we haven't been in Tanzania for the last 6 months the blog hasn't really been needed. Secondly, we've been a bit busy - Theodore Paul was born on the 20th of March and is somewhat time consuming, as babies tend to be! As we're now in the process of booking flights to return to Tanzania in mid-late June and are more in the swing of things with regards to parenting, it seemed like a good time to start blogging again, hopefully I'll manage to do so regularly!

Finally, for those of you who haven't seen these on Facebook, or enjoy repetition, here's a mini photo summary of our time in the UK:

3 months pre-Theo! When this was taken I felt so fat - now I can't believe how svelte I was compared to a couple of months later!

First photo

First night

1 month old 
First family photo

Teen-Baby

2 months old

2 comments:

  1. nice to see another blog :D thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you back on the blog. We pray that all goes well on the trip to TZ and during your stay there.

    ReplyDelete