Tuesday, 14 June 2011

39...

Yes indeed. We leave for Tanzania in 39 days! Feeling pretty good about our moving 'to do' lists (yes, that's plural - I'm loving one note for it's spendiferous system of tabs and tags for organising my life). We're gradually moving all the things we won't be taking to Tz/needing in the immediate future into Olly's parents' loft, which they've very generously cleared a corner of for us! We have our flights booked, visas processed and all our vaccinations are done. All that's left is the rest of our p*cking (hate that word) and various organisational bits and pieces to do with leaving our house here (final bills, post redirection, address changes etc...). When I look at it that way, I don't feel too stressed. It's just when I look at all the assignments still to do for college and all the goodbyes to survive that the time really seems so very short!

No comments:

Post a Comment